Monday, January 18, 2010

A note to all those planning to visit or well-wish while I recover from surgery...

So, tomorrow morning is my surgery...

If you would like to stop by and visit me in the hospital, the best time is tomorrow evening, providing I am up to it. I will be at Fairview University Hospital on the U of M Minneapolis Campus. Call/text my cell phone and we'll make sure to get you directions! :) I will also be home at my apartment in Minneapolis recuperating for a week, and would love if you stopped by! If you would like to send well-wishes, but are unable to make it up to the hospital or my home, please feel free to send cards, letters, etc. to my home address. If you do not have it, send me a Facebook message, or comment here, and I'll make sure its provided to you! :)

Thanks again to all of you that have kept me in your hearts, thoughts, and prayers. :) You guys are the best! <3 *hugs*

Take Care!

No comments: