Thursday, January 24, 2008

Boo and a subsequent hiss...

Blech...being sick is no fun! :( Being sick + sleeping two hours a night because a)you're a natural insomniac, b)even if you could sleep, you can't do so much as even attempt it until you get home from class at 11:00 on a good night and c)you have to be up for work at the ass crack of dawn = A cranky, icky, and all around zombie-like Christy. Wow...was that sentence something akin to math?! See? Told you...I'm exhausted...and sick...I'm using math, I'd have to be sick for something of that nature to occur.

Anywho, it is cold...not "Brrr...wear a hat, its chilly" cold, no, no this here is a "SWEET JESUS ON A POGOSTICK MY EYES ARE FROZEN OPEN AND I CANNOT BREATHE BECAUSE MY LUNGS MAY HAVE BEGUN SOLIDIFY!!" kind of cold. I woke up for work this morning and it was -20 below zero...I was not amused. The ol' parka and I are frequent companions, as well as the thermal mittens, scarf, and woolen hat with fleece lining (oh, and tassels, just for fun). It's supposed to be below zero again tonight, I do not look forward to standing outside and waiting twenty minutes for the bus. Oh well, que sera sera...

I must be off...I have much to clean, as my apartment currently looks as though it may have been hit by a tornado, or possibly bombed...

Stay Warm! :)

No comments: